driveshaft

  • steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2003
      Hi there! Does anyone have experience with sloppy u-joints or driveshaft
      replacement? I could buy used for $300 cdn, new for about $1300 cdn or have
      mine rebuilt with new joints and ctr. bearing for $500. The only problem is
      that the shop can't find a part # for u-joints. Any advice is greatly
      appreciated!
      Thanx, Steve.
    • Raymond Swayngim