james

  • Richard Musson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2003
      Hi everyone,

      I know someone who used to collect bmw e28s, he is called James and has a huge garage literally filled with parts. If any of you need anything just email him and see if he has what you need, he even fitted me a whole new engine!
      His email address is james@....

      Richard.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 25, 2003
        What is his e mail address

        Kenneth. H. Holyoak

        Information + Insight = Profit

        POB 68633

        Indianapolis, IN 46268-0633

        <mailto:ken@...> ken@...

        317-253-7000

        I know someone who used to collect bmw e28s, he is called James and has
        a huge garage literally filled with parts. If any of you need anything
        just email him and see if he has what you need, he even fitted me a
        whole new engine!
        His email address is james@....

        Richard.

        <http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html> .