wanted

  • cmarckelly
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 25, 2003
      has anybody got or know of anybody selling a bmw?it needs to be a
      automatic,any model,mot and taxed,shes just sold her chevy caprice
      and has caught the bmw bug!

      if anybody does know of a car for sale please e-mail me
      at:kllyc@...

      best wishes
      marc
    • cmarckelly
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 19, 2009
        i'm after a new project e28,or a e24 car must be located in the uk.
      • beamer2uk
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 19, 2009
          --- In bmwe28@..., cmarckelly <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > i'm after a new project e28,or a e24 car must be located in the uk.

          how much of a project did you want?...i have a really nice M535i e28-taxed&tested good service history N stainless exhaust,black leather etc etc only thing is the auto box started slipping a couple of weeks ago ;-)
        • cmarckelly
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 19, 2009
            --- In bmwe28@..., beamer2uk <no_reply@...> wrote:
            >what sort of price are you looking at?where abouts you located?what colours the car?

            > --- In bmwe28@..., cmarckelly <no_reply@> wrote:
            > >
            > > i'm after a new project e28,or a e24 car must be located in the uk.
            > >
            > how much of a project did you want?...i have a really nice M535i e28-taxed&tested good service history N stainless exhaust,black leather etc etc only thing is the auto box started slipping a couple of weeks ago ;-)

          • talib_1_2000
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 19, 2009
              --- In bmwe28@..., cmarckelly <no_reply@...> wrote:

              > i'm after a new project e28,or a e24 car must be located in the uk.

              hi i have an m635csi 24 valve avalable open 2 offers, i am in bedfordshire thanks.
            • beamer2uk
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 19, 2009
                --- In bmwe28@..., beamer2uk <no_reply@...> wrote:

                > --- In bmwe28@..., cmarckelly <no_reply@> wrote:
                > >
                > > i'm after a new project e28,or a e24 car must be located in the uk.
                > >
                > how much of a project did you want?...i have a really nice M535i e28-taxed&tested good service history N stainless exhaust,black leather etc etc only thing is the auto box started slipping a couple of weeks ago ;-)

                M535i 1986 its dark metalic blue & in the leeds area.....i got some pics if ya intrested? im open to any reasonable offers beamer2uk@...
              • cmarckelly
                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 19, 2009

                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 20, 2009
                    --- In bmwe28@..., beamer2uk <no_reply@...> wrote:
                    >grimsby lincolnshire
                    > --- In bmwe28@..., beamer2uk <no_reply@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > --- In bmwe28@..., cmarckelly <no_reply@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > i'm after a new project e28,or a e24 car must be located in the uk.
                    > > >
                    > > how much of a project did you want?...i have a really nice M535i e28-taxed&tested good service history N stainless exhaust,black leather etc etc only thing is the auto box started slipping a couple of weeks ago ;-)
                    > >
                    > M535i 1986 its dark metalic blue & in the leeds area.....i got some pics if ya intrested? im open to any reasonable offers beamer2uk@...

                  • Mark Gascoigne
                    Message 9 of 11 , Apr 21, 2009
                      hi, how much do you want for the m 535i , and were is it in the country ,ceers mark

                      Message 10 of 11 , Apr 28, 2009
                        soz for the delay...had someone say they was going to come and have a look but they never turned up ;-( how does 850 sound??

                        Message 11 of 11 , Apr 28, 2009
                          -ohh and its in yorkshire/leeds...and if ya want pics just contact me on beamer2uk@... ;-)