Skip to search.

Re: [bmw e28] prices......

  • Wesley Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2003
      yeah , you got ripped, i would of done the job for $250.00 including parts, i have a 83 528e i just replaced the timing belt $12.00, belt tension thing $17.00, and water pump $35.00. So $750.00 is a bit much.

      --- Dutch man <renshawraven9@...> wrote:

      ok, water pump wen tout on me going downt he road the other day (omg it was sad wathcing my 83 528e bleed to death in a aprking lot (anit freeze))

      i took it to a place, after they tell me it the wat4er pump i just decide to go ahead and replace timing belt as well, well,, they charge me $750 for both,, did i get jipped????