BENTLEY E28 SERVICE MANUAL FOR SALE

  • fid_fish
    Message 1 of 3 , 23 Nov 08:40
      I have just sold my 525e for just slightly more than the new price
      of the Bentley E28 service manual. As they are so expensive I was
      not going to include mine with the sale as I have always done with
      other cars.
      So I have for sale a Bentley E28 service manual in excellent
      condition. I am looking for £25 and I will throw in the Brooklands
      book of BMW 5 Series road tests, etc. for free. You pay P&P.

      Kenny
    • ken@kenholyoak.com
      Message 2 of 3 , 23 Nov 09:56
        Kenny

        I’m interested email me off list –

        Thanks

        Kenneth. H. Holyoak

        Information + Insight = Profit

        POB 68633

        Indianapolis, IN 46268-0633

        ken@...

        317-253-7000

        <http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html> .

      • ken@kenholyoak.com
        Message 3 of 3 , 23 Nov 11:08
          Check it out – its about a $100 book I think – It does cover my 88 528e
          correct?