affordable fog light replacement?

  • tjedwards03
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2003
      Just did all four head lights and they are great. now I want to
      replace the fog lights, mostly for a clean look but cannot find a
      pair that will mount from the current brackets in any of the area
      stores.
      Any ideas?

      Big thanks to this group, I recently purchased a '86 528e and got a
      great deal because the gauges were not working properly. pre-
      purchase I researched the issue and was sent to this forum, wham bam
      change the dash batteries maam.... and the dash is golden.

      -Tim Edwards Grand Blanc, MI
    • Ron Kall
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2003
        Hella fog lights can be purchased online from a few
        different places at around $80.00 per set. This is
        complete as if your car did not have them to start.
        This is the only way to go. They plug right into the
        old wire connectors that were in the old lights.

        http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree