Re: 525e for sale

  • Mark Woodhouse
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2004
      I have a beautiful 525e lux cirus blue 1987
      I am looking to sell the car. The car is almost as good as new and ideal for
      an enthusiast that wants a real good one.
      I am looking for around £750 for it.
      If anyone wants anymore details contact Mark at [germanauto@...]
      Thanks.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2004
        Mark, where are you located?

        Jim.

        --- In bmwe28@..., "Mark Woodhouse" <germanauto@t...>
        wrote:
        > I have a beautiful 525e lux cirus blue 1987
        > I am looking to sell the car. The car is almost as good as new and
        ideal for
        > an enthusiast that wants a real good one.
        > I am looking for around £750 for it.
        > If anyone wants anymore details contact Mark at [germanauto@t...]
        > Thanks.

        Service
        > > <http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html> .
        > >
        > > The Bmw 528i has the bigger block engine which ranged in size
        from 2.8
        > > litres to 3.5 litres this is a high revving engine developing
        max power
        > at
        > > 5800rpm, the BMW 528e (eta) has the smaller block engine
        ranging from 2
        > > litres to 2.7 litres this was a low revving engine developing
        max power
        > at
        > > 4250rpm this was never a popular engine in a BMW and only
        lastest a
        > couple
        > > of years this engine was also used in the three series.
        > > -- from john macdonald architectural illustrator
        > > email- johnmacdon@b...
        > > web-www.users.bigpond.com/johnmacdon/
        > > phone 9949 6397
        > > fax 9948 6284