Re: [bmw e28] Re: 525e for sale

  • Mark Woodhouse
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 7, 2004
      Hi Jim.
      I am in Preston, Lancashire.
      Mark.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "jwestwood2" <no_reply@...>
      To: <bmwe28@...>
      Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 12:10 AM
      Subject: [bmw e28] Re: 525e for sale

      Mark, where are you located?

      Jim.

      --- In bmwe28@..., "Mark Woodhouse" <germanauto@t...>
      wrote:
      > I have a beautiful 525e lux cirus blue 1987
      > I am looking to sell the car. The car is almost as good as new and
      ideal for
      > an enthusiast that wants a real good one.
      > I am looking for around £750 for it.
      > If anyone wants anymore details contact Mark at [germanauto@t...]
      > Thanks.

      BMW" as
      > > i was told that "eta 528 BMW" has better fuel efficiency and
      high
      > > torque.I would like to know the difference between "eta 528
      BMW"
      > > and "528 BMW" Engine.
      > >
      > > Please do help in this regard,
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > > Lav

      Service
      > > <http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html> .
      > >
      > > The Bmw 528i has the bigger block engine which ranged in size
      from 2.8
      > > litres to 3.5 litres this is a high revving engine developing
      max power
      > at
      > > 5800rpm, the BMW 528e (eta) has the smaller block engine
      ranging from 2
      > > litres to 2.7 litres this was a low revving engine developing
      max power
      > at
      > > 4250rpm this was never a popular engine in a BMW and only
      lastest a
      > couple
      > > of years this engine was also used in the three series.
      > > -- from john macdonald architectural illustrator
      > > email- johnmacdon@b...
      > > web-www.users.bigpond.com/johnmacdon/
      > > phone 9949 6397
      > > fax 9948 6284

      Service.

      > http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html
    • jwestwood2
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 7, 2004
        Sorry Mark, bit too far for me I'm nr Edinburgh.

        wrote:
        > Hi Jim.
        > I am in Preston, Lancashire.
        > Mark.

      • JTorres
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 7, 2004
          Hi Mark
          Know of someone in the UK which may be interested
          Could you please give me some more info on the car (km, condition, pics if any, etc...)
          I need the information as quick as posible as the other party is considering another vehicle.

          Thanks

          > I have a beautiful 525e lux cirus blue 1987
          > I am looking to sell the car. The car is almost as good as new and
          ideal for
          > an enthusiast that wants a real good one.
          > I am looking for around £750 for it.
          > If anyone wants anymore details contact Mark at [germanauto@t...]
          > Thanks.

        • Duncan Garden
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 8, 2004
            Jim,

            If you are interested in a 1983 520i manual or automatic please
            contact me.Both cars are currently MOTd. I am in Edinburgh.

            Duncan

            --- In bmwe28@..., jwestwood2 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > Sorry Mark, bit too far for me I'm nr Edinburgh.
            >
            > Jim.

          • Haerudin
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 8, 2004
              Hi, Mr. Duncan
              My Name is Dean Heru, from Indonesia.
              I Have E28 520i 1984...
              I Bought this second Hand..
              So I have not Manual book..
              Could you please send me soft copy by mail...

              Sincerely
              Dean Heru

              If you are interested in a 1983 520i manual or automatic please
              contact me.Both cars are currently MOTd. I am in Edinburgh.

              Duncan

              ---
            • Duncan Garden
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 8, 2004
                Hello Dean

                I am sorry to confuse you. I meant I had a 520i manual car and also a 520i automatic car.

                However, when I also like yourself did not have a manual....book, I manage to buy one on e-bay at a reasonable cost.

                Regards

                Haerudin <haerudin@...> wrote:
                Hi, Mr. Duncan
                My Name is Dean Heru, from Indonesia.
                I Have E28 520i 1984...
                I Bought this second Hand..
                So I have not Manual book..
                Could you please send me soft copy by mail...

                Sincerely
                Dean Heru

                If you are interested in a 1983 520i manual or automatic please
                contact me.Both cars are currently MOTd. I am in Edinburgh.

                Duncan

                ---

                Haste makes waste

                Waste makes worry

                Do not be in a hurry

                duncangardenuk@...

                0044 131 620 3021

                0780 165 9957 (Mob)

              • jwestwood2
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 8, 2004
                  I possibly would be depending on condition, but it was a 525e I
                  would have preferred. I have currently got to sell my E28 M5 first
                  though!

                  Thanks for the offer.

                  Jim.

                  --- In bmwe28@..., "Duncan Garden"
                  <duncangardenuk@y...> wrote:
                  > Jim,
                  >
                  > If you are interested in a 1983 520i manual or automatic please
                  > contact me.Both cars are currently MOTd. I am in Edinburgh.
                  >
                  > Duncan
                • Dutch man
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 8, 2004
                    WHOA!!!! (sorry, older m5s kinda get me goin heh) M5, what year, how much??

                    jwestwood2 <no_reply@...> wrote:I possibly would be depending on condition, but it was a 525e I

                    <duncangardenuk@y...> wrote:
                    > Jim,
                    >
                    > If you are interested in a 1983 520i manual or automatic please
                    > contact me.Both cars are currently MOTd. I am in Edinburgh.
                    >
                    > Duncan

                  • Mark Woodhouse
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 8, 2004
                      Please give me you email address and i will give you more info and some pics
                      my adress is [germanauto@...]
                      i am on holiday tomorow i will be back on the 19th of January.
                      The car is worth waiting for.
                      Thanks: Mark.

                      > I have a beautiful 525e lux cirus blue 1987
                      > I am looking to sell the car. The car is almost as good as new and
                      ideal for
                      > an enthusiast that wants a real good one.
                      > I am looking for around £750 for it.
                      > If anyone wants anymore details contact Mark at [germanauto@t...]
                      > Thanks.

                    • Ben Broke-Smith
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 8, 2004
                        Wow, M5 to 520i/525e....one begs to ask the question, why?

                        I'll swap my 525i in excellent condition for your M5 if you want. ;)

                        Ben

                        <duncangardenuk@y...> wrote:
                        > Jim,
                        >
                        > If you are interested in a 1983 520i manual or automatic please
                        > contact me.Both cars are currently MOTd. I am in Edinburgh.
                        >
                        > Duncan

                      • Haerudin
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jan 8, 2004
                          Ups, Sorry Duncan..its misunderstood..
                          You meant You have 2 cars....(Manual and Automatic)
                          Do you have e-bay website address..where I can bought one....

                          Hmm...by the way...
                          How much your 520i manual one...Duncan...
                          (Just to ask...)
                          I`ll compare price within Indonesia....

                          Any way...thank a lot for your kindness....(reply my mail)

                          Dean Heru
                          BMW 520i 84 owner where still confuse with electrical problem....