Re: [bmw e28] M535 Wheels

  • Martin Heath
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2004
      Sorry everyone that may have tried looking. This one doesn`t work either.
      Try this. http://www.daktari.supanet.com/2.jpg
      Or you can look in photos under Martins M535
      Cheers

        > M535i&.src=gr&.dnm=5+Spoke.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%
        > 3a//uk.photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/bmwe28/lst%3f%26.dir=/Martins%
        > 2bM535i%26.src=gr%26.view=t
        > Regards
        > Martin

        http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html
      • David Tenquist
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 18, 2004
          Hi
          I have BBS 8" x 17". They are easily obtainable but a bit pricey (about £230 per corner)---they look great but the ride is hard.
          Dave

          FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
          http://mail.giantcompany.com