Re: [bmw e28] Re: M535 Wheels. . those are M-System II

  • Martin Heath
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2004
      Thanks brad.
      A great help.I`ve since had the wheels repainted silver and new centre caps
      fitted.
      Regards
      Martin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 19, 2004
        Nice car you have there! Got any more pics? Interesting combo of spec
        and appearance, is it a real M535i? I ask since it doesn't have the
        bodykit, just the arches. Looks better than with the bodykit IMO
        anyway!

        Lucky sod getting those late E34 M5 M-System II wheels, they're about
        the best you can get for an E28 in functionality and they look damn
        good, a rare find!

        Cheers,

        Ben

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 19, 2004
          Thanks for the praise. I did have some photos which i managed to delete,
          Duh!!!!! I`ll post some more when i get the chance. It does look nice. It is
          a pukka M535i Says so on the reg doc and the plate inside the drivers door
          pillar.At the moment the bumpers are off for a bit of stone chip repair to
          the valances. Looks quite businesslike. Hope to get a lot done to it this
          year time permitting.
          Regards
          Martin