Leads n things

  • Martin Heath
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      Hi all.
      It`s that time of year when a young mans (Not so young in my case)
      thoughts turn to fettlin` his bimmer!!!
      With that thought in mind i`m intending to replace the ignition
      leads, plugs, dizzy cap etc. But before i do, does anyone know of
      any good quality upgrades to the standard items.
      Also my fan clutch has finally gone to the dogs. Cheapest i can find
      is £32.00 (Euro Car Parts) anybody know of anywhere cheaper?
      Thanks in anticipation.
      Martin.