Re: [bmw e28] front spoiler...

  • Mark Woodhouse
    Message 1 of 26 , Feb 1, 2004
      I Have a full M5 bodykit for E28
      my email is [germanauto@...]
      Thanks
      Mark.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Dutch man" <renshawraven9@...>
      To: <bmwe28@...>
      Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2004 1:22 AM
      Subject: [bmw e28] front spoiler...

      > hello all, i have an 83 528e (great condition hehe) and wanted to add
      on a front air dam spoiler... and perhaps a rear lip style spoiler as well,

      > anyone know any good sites online where i could find such things???
      >
      > what about an M5 body kit to fit my car?? thanks..

      http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html

    • Dutch man
      Message 2 of 26 , Feb 1, 2004
        How much are u asking for it??? and where did you go about getting it???

        another question.... all e28 5 series are the same body style right? (like my 528e is the same chassis as an M5 right?)

        Message 3 of 26 , Feb 1, 2004
          i have a old 83 bmw 528e (yeah!!) i am looking for some good online sources such as website and such for performance upgrades and parts,, any body know of any, i am mainly looking for sway barsa and suspension kits ... but i plan on going all out on this car....... just wondering if anyone knew of any good websties that had such parts or maybe even specialized in these types of upgrades for older BMWs thanks alot _Matt

        • Miles Henslee
          Message 4 of 26 , Feb 3, 2004
            There is Dinan which sells excellent suspension kits, but you also pay a large price for them to. Barvarian Autosports is where i shop and alot of other e28 owners shop for parts. You can find almost anything you need there. Korman Auto does a little bit of performance work on engines; Im not too sure how good they are though, but those are some places to start.

            Dutch man <renshawraven9@...> wrote:
            i have a old 83 bmw 528e (yeah!!) i am looking for some good online sources such as website and such for performance upgrades and parts,, any body know of any, i am mainly looking for sway barsa and suspension kits ... but i plan on going all out on this car....... just wondering if anyone knew of any good websties that had such parts or maybe even specialized in these types of upgrades for older BMWs thanks alot _Matt

          • Haerudin
            Message 5 of 26 , Feb 3, 2004
              Mr. Henslee..
              Where is the location of barvarian autosports...
              Do I have the website or mail address..
              Is there cheapers than else..

              There is Dinan which sells excellent suspension kits, but you also pay a large price for them to. Barvarian Autosports is where i shop and alot of other e28 owners shop for parts. You can find almost anything you need there. Korman Auto does a little bit of performance work on engines; Im not too sure how good they are though, but those are some places to start.

              Dutch man <renshawraven9@...> wrote:
              i have a old 83 bmw 528e (yeah!!) i am looking for some good online sources such as website and such for performance upgrades and parts,, any body know of any, i am mainly looking for sway barsa and suspension kits ... but i plan on going all out on this car....... just wondering if anyone knew of any good websties that had such parts or maybe even specialized in these types of upgrades for older BMWs thanks alot _Matt

              http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html

              ---
            • j.kerkhofs@hccnet.nl
              Message 6 of 26 , Feb 4, 2004
                > I have a 1984 model 528i wich needs revision. (metallic blue) The body is still in reasonable condition, little or no rust. It has been put into storage. I plan on keeping this specimen for spare parts. At the moment it is still complete. I have not started to take it apart yet. Make me an offer and maybe we can come to an agreement...>>??

                I am driving a second 1984 528i (metallic green) in very good condition.

                Message 7 of 26 , Feb 4, 2004
                  the link is bavauto.com it's a pretty sweet website..

                  Haerudin <haerudin@...> wrote:Mr. Henslee..

                  Message 8 of 26 , Feb 4, 2004
                    Many Thank`s Mr.Ducth man....
                    Good website...

                    Message 9 of 26 , Feb 5, 2004
                      The kit is off an M535i and will fit all E28s
                      £70 for the complete kit.
                      I had an independant bmw garage,I am moving away and selling off all my
                      stock
                      thanks Mark
                      > How much are u asking for it??? and where did you go about getting it???
                      >
                      > another question.... all e28 5 series are the same body style right?
                      (like my 528e is the same chassis as an M5 right?)

                      > Mark Woodhouse <germanauto@...> wrote:
                      > I Have a full M5 bodykit for E28
                      > my email is [germanauto@...]
                      > Thanks
                      > Mark.

                      • Frenchy07
                        Message 11 of 26 , Feb 7, 2004
                          BMP design is in Texas, another good source for preformance parts.
                          Talked to them n the phone before and seem real helpful and
                          knowledgeable. Web addy is http://www.bmpdesign.com/index.shtml

                          Brian

                          --- In bmwe28@..., "Haerudin" <haerudin@l...> wrote:
                          > Many Thank`s Mr.Ducth man....
                          > Good website...

                          Service.

                          > http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html
                          >

                          > ---

                          > http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html

                          > http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html
                          >

                          > ---
                        • Frenchy07
                          Message 12 of 26 , Feb 7, 2004
                            Very interested in you M535i body kit. Need to talk more about it
                            with you and see if we can get it transfered to my 87 535is. She
                            wants to look like she is supposed to.
                            Brian

                            --- In bmwe28@..., "Mark Woodhouse" <germanauto@t...>

                            Message 13 of 26 , Feb 7, 2004
                              Yes I only want £70 for it ,Its a bargin
                              I am moving to Canada and it all has to go.
                              I dont have many performance parts,but i do have an LSD for an M535i
                              Mark.

                            • ken@kenholyoak.com
                              Message 14 of 26 , Feb 7, 2004
                                Have replaced fan and blowers and heater control valve. Still does not get
                                very hot. Some suggested might be a bad heater core.

                                Car is 88 528e

                                Any thoughts anyone

                                Kenneth. H. Holyoak

                                Information + Insight = Profit

                                POB 68633

                                Indianapolis, IN 46268-0633

                                ken@...

                                317-253-7000

                                wrote:
                                > I Have a full M5 bodykit for E28
                                > my email is [germanauto@t...]
                                > Thanks
                                > Mark.

                                _____

                                <http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html> of Service.

                              • Dutch man
                                Message 15 of 26 , Feb 7, 2004
                                  I CALL IT!!! I CALL IT FIRST!!! IT:S MINE!! I WANT IT!!!! !!! the whoe body kit right?!! i cal it i want it,, 70 pounds thats only like $120 USD right? something like that and about how much will shipping be? of course i'll grab that to... do you have any pics of the body kit???

                                  Mark Woodhouse <germanauto@...> wrote:Yes I only want �70 for it ,Its a bargin

                                            Message 21 of 26 , Feb 7, 2004
                                              oops!! oh SHIU^( stupid yahoo mail,, dind't mean to like spam everybody... my fault.... sorry.......

                                            • Les
                                              Message 22 of 26 , Feb 8, 2004
                                                Could be the matrix, try running a hose through it, I've also come
                                                across cars before where someone has removed the thermostat for whatever
                                                reason and this has left it taking ages to warm up, making it seem as if
                                                the heaters not working, unlikely to be that if you've had the car for a
                                                while though.

                                                Good luck

                                                Message 23 of 26 , Feb 8, 2004
                                                  Thanks

                                                  Did flush cooling system today and got more heat. - What is matrix? Oil
                                                  change place said it could be thermostat or heater coil. Temp gage on dash
                                                  barely moves, oil change guy said it should be in middle.

                                                  Message 24 of 26 , Feb 8, 2004
                                                    Language barrier! By heater matrix I mean the radiator type thing that
                                                    the coolant flows through and the fan blows through, not sure if you
                                                    know that as heater coil or heater core, obviously if it's blocked the
                                                    coolant cannot flow through properly and you don't get heat, try taking
                                                    the hoses off it and flushing it through, you should be able to do it
                                                    without removing it, if you don't get good flow, there's your problem!
                                                    Might be worth checking your thermostat too, it could be stuck open,
                                                    it's only a few bolts to have a look and a new one is pence (cents!)

                                                    Message 25 of 26 , Feb 8, 2004
                                                      damn i hate yahoo sometimes.......3rd try at congratulating Dutchman
                                                      for obtaining this sweet find. I'll get in line behind you and hope
                                                      for my chance to preform a facelift on my baby.
                                                      Brian

                                                      ps. and if the other 2 messages made it! I will be shocked and happy
                                                      and labled a flamer.....oh well
                                                    • cmarckelly
                                                      Message 26 of 26 , Feb 9, 2004
                                                        ---where are you located?is it auto or manual?

                                                        marc