Owners manual 1986 520i

  • nico_visser100
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2004
      If there is anybody out there that can assist me in obtaining or
      advise me where I can obtain an owners manual for a 1986 520i it
      would be greatly appreciated.

      Nico(South Africa)
    • Kevin Bonnar
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2004
        Hi Nico,

        Suggest you search in ebay.co.uk for handbook and also a Haynes manual
        which are very useful. I found both on E-Bay and as you are right hand
        drive in RSA (I think) the UK E-Bay may be your best bet. Cheers,
        Kevin.

        _____

        Service <http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html> .