RE: [bmw e28] Owners manual 1986 520i

  • andrew thomson
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2004
      Nico,

      Owners manual I think can be bought on amazon.com, or failing that there are
      a few on sale on ebay.com. Or have you joined the BMW owner's club in SA?
      they'll be able to help I'm sure.

      It might be worth also nabbing a copy of the Haynes manual - I've ordered
      one (I'm getting my e28 on Friday can't wait!!)

      Best or luck,

      Andrew

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 24, 2004
        I downloaded mine in PDF format, you can find them on most file sharing
        networks, not sure how legal this is but the great thing is that any
        work you want to do, you can just print out the relevant pages and throw
        em away when you're done, no more greasy old book laying around!

        Les.

        If there is anybody out there that can assist me in obtaining or
        advise me where I can obtain an owners manual for a 1986 520i it
        would be greatly appreciated.

        Nico(South Africa)

        http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html
      • Craig Newman
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 24, 2004
          Hello Les
          >I downloaded mine in PDF format, you can find them on most file
          >sharing networks,
          As I'm sure you'll be inundated with this question....
          You got any idea of the hub where you got your copy? I'll have a
          search tonight when i get home but if you knew an address I'd go
          looking there first and hopefully save some time.

          Cheers in advance

          Craig

        • Les
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 24, 2004
            All I can remember is that I downloaded it with shareaza, chances are a
            search with any edonkey client will pick it up.