e 28 for sale

  • damonjfsanders
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2004
      im intrested in selling my 535 , here are some of its strong points.
      -4:10 limited slip rear end
      -custom cam grind
      -dinan ecu chip
      -cold air intake with k&n high flo filter
      -bmp jet coated header with custom exaust
      -sport lowering spring
      -750 12 inch front brake
      -z3 short shifter
      -new black paint , wet sanded
      -blacked out trim
      this car delivers aprox 300 hp and does in factory M cars of its
      series . Please email for more info and pictures
      thanks
      Damon
      damonsanders@...
    • Paul Sharp
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 27, 2004
        Could you please e-mail me with some pictures as I own
        an 86 528i in polaris silver and would be quite
        interested in your car. What sort of price would you
        be looking for it?

        Kind regards,

        Paul

        Beemerbat@...

      • fernando blue
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 27, 2004
          I am not sure what you are talking about? I have an 88 528e but I am not selling it. I actually love the lil car, very fast I just have to do some minor maintenance to it thats all.
          So far I have added an air intake, 3inch wide exhaust pipe which really gives it a new growl. I have a standard shift so driving and shifting gears is a dream.
          I live in the U.S. but I am looking for a Mtek kit for the car but have so far been unable to find one.

          Paul Sharp <beemerbat@...> wrote:
          Could you please e-mail me with some pictures as I own
          an 86 528i in polaris silver and would be quite
          interested in your car. What sort of price would you
          be looking for it?

          Kind regards,

          Paul

          Beemerbat@...

        • Dutch man
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 27, 2004
            ok i have 83 528e.. i wanted a cheap way to get better suspension, i was thinking...

            sway bars right.. well i notice i already got them anbd was wondering,,, if i found sway bars to a 535 or perhaps M5 e28.. would they be stiffer and handle better then the ones i got.. or are they all the same??