fan clutch

  • Dutch man
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2004
      i am getting my waterpump replaced and it was under warrenty .. well he said i'm gonna need a new fan clutch soon... so he said he'd get me a new one

      a fan clutch would cost $140 and plus labor we;re talking $190 to $200

      i was like ok fine.. but i just looked online, and saw a fan clutch only cost $64

      why would he say $140 like is there anything else he would need to buy to put it in????

      or should i approach him about trying to jip me.... need to know soon thanks..