Re: [bmw e28] E28/M535i...COLUMN

  • ben tabor
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2004
      I am in cambridge,quite a distance from you!..you say column do you have the
      metal top cover still attached as this makes life easy when
      fitting...and...does the column have barrel & key?
      Depending on how much you want for it......... i don`t mind paying a big P&P
      which i should think will be about �14-�15 ish...

      >From: "Mark Woodhouse" <germanauto@...>
      >To: <bmwe28@...>
      >Subject: Re: [bmw e28] E28/M535i...ingnition barrel/key fault.
      >Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 18:40:12 -0000

    • Mark Woodhouse
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23, 2004
        Hi Ben
        I Have a complete Column with key, i am not quite sure what you mean by the
        metal top cover.
        This is the complete column, lock,barrel,shaft etc
        £40 plus p&p
        Give me a call if interested 07977 451166
        Thanks
        Mark.

        http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html