M535iA strip for parts - London UK

  • simon_bancroft1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2004
      Ok, it's finally happened. I can't afford to get my old Helga up to
      scratch and need to get rid. She needs a new cam as she sounds like
      an old sewing machine. Bodywork has a few minor dings, and would make
      a good project car if someone wants it.

      (sobbing) Have a look on Ebay ...
      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&item=2473915039&category=10374&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%
      3AIT&rd=1

      I am also selling the interior separtely, and the MOMO steering wheel
      too.

      If anyone wants the whole thing, and is prepared to make me an offer
      with hard £££, then please get in touch.

      Viewing recommended, North London.
      Email me at
      simon.bancroft@...

      Details on Ebay.