tach and temp gague wont work

  • je_le2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2004
      My tachometer and temperature gague just died. the service lights
      also are dark*(finally). my spedo works. what do I need to replace
      to get them back. i believe this is electrical problem..

      1987 535is 173000 miles. jeff levin albany ny
    • ken@kenholyoak.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 18, 2004
        Same as my problem – after a lot of fooling around and trying a lot of ideas
        including replacing the tach I sent it to DASH in Michigan. Couple Hundred
        Dollars and its great. Spent about 2 x that trying other fixes. These guys
        are good.

        http://www.dashusa.com

        Kenneth. H. Holyoak
        Information + Insight = Profit
        POB 68633
        Indianapolis, IN 46268-0633

        ken@...
        317-253-7000

        My tachometer and temperature gauge just died. the service lights
        also are dark*(finally).  my Speedo works.  what do I need to replace