Re: [bmw e28] E28 TIS

  • JrLevin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2004
      ok I will bite, what is a tis.. Jeff Levin Albany ny ,87 535is 1760,000
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2004
        Jeff

        A TIS is the Technical Information System used by BMW to fault find problems, etc. The EPC is the Electronic Parts Catalog used by your BMW dealer detailing all components used on specific vehicles giving part numbers, etc.

        Cheers

        Tony