Any one have M-535i bumpers?

  • Mark M
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2004
      I was just wondering if anyone has any bumper/spoilers from an
      m535i. TIA
      Mark
    • Paul Sharp
      Message 2 of 3 , May 15, 2004
        Hi Mark,

        Keep looking on eBay or place an advert for one, you
        just never know. I bidded for one last week abd lost
        out by £15. They are now very hard to come by, as I'm
        finding as I am after one for my '86 528i. Hope that
        helps you,

        Paul Sharp,

        Aylsham, Norfolk

        --- Mark M <mogie830@...> wrote: > I was just
        wondering if anyone has any
        > bumper/spoilers from an
        > m535i. TIA
        > Mark

        > http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html

      • yonkyjonah
        Message 3 of 3 , May 15, 2004
          Hi, whereabouts are you located?
          I have the front bib-spoiler from an m535i, not perfect, but not bad.
          I am in Staffordshire, UK.