RE: [bmw e28] Re: Any one have M-535i bumpers?

  • Ben Broke-Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2004
      Hi,

      When you say front "bib" spoiler, do you mean the M535i full front
      bumper/spoiler combo, or the M5 skirt that sits under the standard black
      metalwork and retains the standard bumpers?

      And regardless of what it is you have, how much do you want for it? I'm in
      Birmingham, so not too far.

      Thanks!

      Ben

      http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger