Re: [bmw e28] Re: E28 Acceleration Hesitation 1986 528e

  • daktari
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2004
      Try putting some injector cleaner through. Not just the one shot stuff but a
      good long course. I`ve used Forte Injector Cleaner in the past and can
      highly recomend it.
      Of course this may not be the problem. But it`s a good starting point.
      Good luck.
      Martin (M535i)
      Message 2 of 2 , May 18, 2004
        hey, my name is matt, i proudly own a 1983 528e (i love the boat)
        it;s an awesome car, it has a rebuilt engine with only about 95k on it, and small perf. upgrades (intake ect.)
        anyway, i found this stuff called friction free 3000. appearently its an oil additive that helps everything be Luvricated ALL THE TIME inside the engine.. pretty cool conspet i suppose..

        i put a bottle of it in last time i changed the oil, and at fist, i never saw a dif, but after about 300 miles, WOW, My engine got REAL peppy all of a sudden, and plus it helps my gas MIleage out ALOT.
        my car is running faster then it ever did, it;s awesome, i love taking it to autocross (yeh touring style babY! lol) it's a real fun car, anyway, i liked this product and just wanted to share with other.. if u wanted to take a look at it, the link where i ordered from is below.

        www.karenv.com
        then to the left, at top, click automotive, then the big picture bottle of friction free 3000.

        a mechanic friend of mine told me about this product, said it really helps out the engine life, i don't, take a look for yourself, and tell me what u think -Matt