528ise auto brake promlem

  • dave528iseauto86
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2004
      Any replies appreciated.The problem is when brakeing i seem to have
      to use excessive force.I have changed the pads fron and rear with no
      improvement.
    • Sumain
      Message 2 of 3 , May 22, 2004
        When did you last bleed and refill your brake fluid?

        Possible reasons:

        1. Air in your brake lines. Can be solved by bleeding your brake
        fluid and refilling.
        2. The brake lines are "ballooning". They may need to be replaced.
        3. Leakage in the servo. Do you hear any hissing sounds while
        braking?

        Sumain

        Any replies appreciated.The problem is when brakeing i seem to have
        to use excessive force.I have changed the pads fron and rear with no
        improvement.

        _____

        <http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html> of Service.

      • allan gueco
        Message 3 of 3 , May 22, 2004
          when was the last time you changed your rotor discs? try checking them first, they could be worn out already. i used to have the same problem before. now that i changed them...... on the other hand check your hydrovac, t connectors, as well as hoses connecting to it if there's a leak on it. you'll know when there's a leak. pop the hood, start your engine for 2 to 3 mins then have somebody shut it of for you while you keep an ear on the hydro system. hope this would help. good luck dude.

          dave528iseauto86 <ls001d5888@...> wrote:Any replies appreciated.The problem is when brakeing i seem to have