engine idle problem.

  • dave528iseauto86
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2004
      Can anyone assist.My 528ise is idleing to fast(about 800/900rpm)and
      sometimes drops down to the correct idle speed.
    • allan gueco
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2004
        check your regulator hose just behind the throttle body, i think it's a black and blue stipe. check the fitting or for leaks.

        dave528iseauto86 <ls001d5888@...> wrote:Can anyone assist.My 528ise is idleing to fast(about 800/900rpm)and
        sometimes drops down to the correct idle speed.