Eletronic key

  • I, Ludeking
    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 2004
      My key for my auto locking system needs a new LED it was broken when
      I bought it and also has no battery inside ..does any one know what
      size battery and/or light I can use to rebuild my key?
    • john Gieringer
      Message 2 of 3 , May 23, 2004
        I don't know about the LED or small lightbulb, but the key for my '85 535i
        takes a Varta model V625U.LR9 Alkaline 1.5Volt. I scanned the label for you
        and attached it.

        Good luck...
        John

        My key for my auto locking system needs a new LED it was broken when I
        bought it and also has no battery inside ..does any one know what size
        battery and/or light I can use to rebuild my key?

        http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html

      • I, Ludeking
        Message 3 of 3 , May 24, 2004
          Thanks for the info... I couldnt see the attachment but Im gonna try
          1.5 right after payday....I still wonder if thats just a standard
          Little LED bulb or what? what color is yours ? Happy driving!!