Re: E28 spares

  • Mark Woodhouse
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 20, 2004
      Hello All
      I am clearing out my garage due to a pending move, and have quite a few E28
      spares inc doors,boot lids,lights etc.also an lsd for M535i.
      I dont want a lot of money for any of the parts, i would rather they go to a
      good home than scrap them all.
      Give me a call for full details 07977451166 Mark.
      Or mail me at germanauto@...
      UK only please
      Thanks Mark woodhouse.
      Preston Lancs.

        > Got 17's on my M535i. came off BMW e34 M5. fitted with 225/45 tyres no
        problems whatsoever.
        > Martin

      • Craig Newman
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 20, 2004
          Hello Gina
          >Hi, do you have a set of rear lights of the E28, i am looking
          >for ones without the crome on them?
          These any use to you?

          http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2482200038&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

          =====
          MrClegg
          Newsletter Editor - Northumbria Advanced Motorcyclists
          www.NAM-Online.org

        • stonerchat@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 21, 2004
          • Paul Sharp
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 22, 2004
              Hi Mark,

              Don't suppose you have an exhaust manifold for a 528i
              as mine has cracked and is in an awkward place to
              repair. Replacement is my only option.

              Kind regards,

              Paul Sharp

              Aylsham, Norfolk