Hello's

  • Brian M. Armstrong
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2004
      I just joined and wanted to say hi to everyone. I have an 84' 858e.
      It was a steal at a thousand bucks. I am going thru the rigors of
      getting it back up to par. Does anyone know where I can get one of
      those little gears that go on the speedo. It cracked and i now have
      no speedo, thanks to garmin I have gps but that is a pain. I'll get
      some fotos on soon.
    • sheetfar
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2004
        Hello, Brian.

        You can try this place. I have rebuilt two e28 speedo's using their
        gears.

        http://www.odometergears.com/subpages/bmw.html

        --- In bmwe28@..., "Brian M. Armstrong"