Re: [bmw e28] heater core

  • Wesley Clark
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2004
      Its not really that bad, a PITA but better than paying someone that much, let me know if you don't have the manual and I can scan that section for you and email it to you I done mine, better yet take the old one out first before you buy one ,not only will you get the one you need (if you do need one) you can check to see if you can replace the O rings, good luck, keep Motoring !
      wc
      1982 528e
      1983 528e
      1978 320i
      1985 318i

      --- "icebreaker991966" <rodney.oliver@...> wrote:
      Hi guys, i need your advise, i need to replace my heater core before
      the winter which is coming soon!! i asked a few mechanics about the
      price of putting in the heater core and some want 500.00-700.00
      dollars, i think that pretty high considering the part cost around
      75.00 dollars. my questin is can i do this myself or will i need
      help, if i can do this how long do you think it will take please
      advise thanks alot. i'm getting alot of knowledge from you guys keep
      it up. 1985 528e.

    • Oliver, Rodney
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2004
        thanks Wesley, and do I don't have the manual could you please email it
        to me many thanks. <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001>

        of Service <http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html> .

        <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb046>