RE: [bmw e28] e28 body kit

  • Oliver, Rodney
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2004
      where? did you find it, I would like to put a body kit on my car also.

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 13, 2004
        I'll let you all know when I have finished putting them on my car, but I
        have been looking for the complete Zender set for about 2 years. I replaced
        the rear spoiler on my Zinnaberrot '88 535is with a Zender I got off eBay
        last year. I finally got the front air dam piece from a buddy off mye28.com
        and the side skirts from eBay. By the time they are painted and installed,
        I expect to have about $550 in those 4 pieces, so it can be done for less.
        You just have to take your time, look for the deals and get a little lucky.

        Steve in C'ville

        From: "Oliver, Rodney" <rodney.oliver@...>
        Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 09:23:05 -0400
        To: <bmwe28@...>
        Subject: RE: [bmw e28] e28 body kit

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 13, 2004
          Hi everyone, here are two web sites with body kits. The wicked bodies one(sounds obscene!) is $844 and the octane is $795, each of these charge $100 for shipping.

          Let me know what you guys think!!

          Ron

          www.octaneautoparts.com
          www.wickedbodies.com