e28 bodykit

  • conman565
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2004
      Well i found my kit in Toronto (for all you people that dont know
      canada its where the CN Tower is) for about 1300 Canadian (allmost as
      much as the car lol)
    • cmarckelly
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2004
        ---a very beautiful city went on holiday in july 2000,not first time
        i've been to canada,used to live in kincardine ontario,then moved to
        sarnia ontario,before moving to the uk in 1985.

        marc

        In bmwe28@..., "conman565" <Connar565@m...> wrote:
        > Well i found my kit in Toronto (for all you people that dont know
        > canada its where the CN Tower is) for about 1300 Canadian (allmost
        as
        > much as the car lol)
      • conman565
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 15, 2004
          Hey, i used to live in sarnia before moving to kitchener!