E28 Body Kit

  • jay_wille
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 25, 2004
      Does anyone have information on a good looking body kit for E28's. I
      have noticed they are virtually imposible to find.
    • five35i
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 26, 2004
        Jay,

        A couple of places to take a look for body kits:

        Erebuni: http://www.erebunicorp.com/ge/bmwe28.htm

        BMPD: http://www.bmpdesign.com/products/acc/aero/m5styling.shtml

        Hope this helps!

        - Layton

        --- In bmwe28@..., "jay_wille" <jay_wille@y...> wrote:
        > Does anyone have information on a good looking body kit for E28's.
        > have noticed they are virtually imposible to find.
      • MARSHALL CALDWELL
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 28, 2004
          ERUBUNI.COM

          jay_wille <jay_wille@...> wrote:Does anyone have information on a good looking body kit for E28's. I

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 28, 2004
            ERE
            BUNI.COM

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 28, 2004
              EREBUNI.COM

              jay_wille <jay_wille@...> wrote:
              Does anyone have information on a good looking body kit for E28's. I
              have noticed they are virtually imposible to find.

            • Ron Adams
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 28, 2004
                I would wait until BMP comes out with theirs next spring. it will be more expensive, but it has to look a hell of a lot better than erebuni's butt ugly kit.

                Erebuni used to have a 132 kit number that looked really cool. i don't know why they discontinued it.

                Ron

                MARSHALL CALDWELL <mrkainelolke@...> wrote:

                EREBUNI.COM

                jay_wille <jay_wille@...> wrote:
                Does anyone have information on a good looking body kit for E28's. I
                have noticed they are virtually imposible to find.

              • Connar Comstock
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 4, 2004
                  >From: Ron Adams <landmanron@...>
                  >To: bmwe28@...
                  >Subject: Re: [bmw e28] E28 Body Kit
                  >Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 21:56:11 -0700 (PDT)

                  People, take the time and try to find a Zender kit, they are THE SHIT, i
                  have one and it looks like THE BUSINESS.