OEM wheels chromed

  • trikdad8
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2004
      does anybody know about getting OEM wheels chromed? Price, procedure,
      good or bad idea, any input? Jerome '84 528e
    • Ron Kall
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2004
        chrome I think is a bad idea unless you know a good
        chrome shop and can get a good price. I think the
        better option is the clean up / aluminum paint / and
        clear coat. You can pull this off for under $30.00 I
        think if you do it yourself. My chrome wheels new
        lasted only one set of tires.

        --- trikdad8 <way2rome@...> wrote:

        > does anybody know about getting OEM wheels chromed?
        > Price, procedure,
        > good or bad idea, any input? Jerome '84 528e

        =====
        Ron Kall
        Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

        1986 528e