need parts

  • neonx22002
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2004
      i just bought a 85 535i and iam looking for any parts for the m30
      engine ...also need front and rear bumper or body kit ,driver side
      door glass,and any tan interior parts you have ...
      iam located in southren united states
      thank you
      dwain
      i will post pics soon
    • David Brown
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2005
        Hello all,
        Yet again its time to deal with some issues so that i can have another summer driving my 85 535i. I am in need of the following parts. The car is located in Rhode Island, but I would be willing to pay shipping from most areas.

        thermostat and gasket
        all rear bushings
        guibo bushing
        hood struts
        trunk seal
        hood seal
        front hood emblem
        muffler
        catalityc converter
        oxygen sensor
        rear right electric window motor
        rear 'is' spoiler

        I have a rear hartge spoiler for sale $150.00 plus shipping. It is painted black with clear coat. it has never been used. I do not wish this one due to the fact that it needs a hole made to fit american spec e28 radio antenas. I am currently in the Virgin Islands, but would probably have parts shipped to Rhode Island. Thanks David

      • Automobile Solutions
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 28, 2005
          Check below for questions and prices

          Steve Haygood