Re: [bmw e28] need parts

  • Steve Haygood
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2004
      have some interior parts, all the engine parts, and a rear bumper from an M5
      as well and am sure I have the glass, located in GA
      Steve
      Keep It Runnin'
      www.stevehaygood.com
      Automobile Solutions
      BMW CCA 6 Series Register Director
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2004
        Have door glass some tan interior parts and some m30 parts. Email your list
        to me.
        I'm in Virginia.

        Jay