project 528e

  • tylorbourne
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2004
      i am working on my 84 528e. The goal is to turn it into a track car
      so far i am tring to get all the info i need and then i will get all
      the parts then finish it up...so far i am looking for a awesome
      engine to slap in then turbo it get a good clutch and flywheel combo
      change the exhaust revamp the supension..lower it and get the front
      spolier...new wheels and tires..get a roll cage ..and soem other
      nessecairy stuff int the engine bay and blam i spent alot of money
      lol it will be fun
    • tylorbourne
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 26, 2004
        I am working on making my 84 528e into a track car. I am going to be
        swapping out the engine for a 3.7L sports engine and going thourgh
        and changing the ecu and fuel lines and well everything but its going
        to be fun.
      • conman565
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 26, 2004
          --- In bmwe28@..., "tylorbourne" <jamesbondq1w2e3@h...>
          wrote:
          > I am working on making my 84 528e into a track car. I am going to be
          > swapping out the engine for a 3.7L sports engine and going thourgh
          > and changing the ecu and fuel lines and well everything but its going
          > to be fun.

          D00D keep the 2.7, that way you can say to that d00d with the M5 that
          he was beaten by a 84 528e!!! (i have one and think that turing one
          into a track car would r00l!!)