performance

  • prince_knappel
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2004
      can someone pleeeeeze tell me where i can get some performance parts
      for a good price? i cant find anything online for my 528 E. Maybe
      even a list of engines the parts will be listed under. help me, i
      love my bimmer!!!
      ps. it already dusts V8s!i love it!
    • greenpants02739
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2004
        --Have you tried BAVAUTO.COM Its in the US,Portsmouth New
        Hampshire ,but has lots of stuff.I have been buying from them for
        years, very good .
        mike....greenpants