Clear front indicator woes

  • Paul Sharp
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2004
      Have been on the phone to all the suppliers that I can find and can't
      get hold of a set of clear front indicators for my 528i. If anyone
      knows where I can get hold of a set (whether in the UK or US) I would
      be very appreciative.

      Paul Sharp, '86 528i, Aylsham, Norfolk, UK
    • Ed MacVaugh
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2004
        You don't want US front indicators, We use different bumpers, lamps and
        lenses.

        Ed