Need 535i parts

  • matthew rosicky
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 2004
      Hi -

      I'm looking for some parts for my 87 535i. I'm
      trying to find a trunklid spoiler that was on the
      535is as well as information on where I can try to get
      a european bumper kit. I'd really appreciate any info
      you guys can give me.

      Thanks - Matt

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • David Brown

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 30, 2004
          David -

          Thanks for the response. I'd like to see some
          picture's if its not too much trouble.

          Thanks,
          Matt
          --- David Brown <sailandbail@...> wrote:

          > I have a Hartg rear spoiler that I have yet to use.
          > it is in Jet Black with clear coat. It has never
          > been mounted and will sell along with a front
          > airdamn as well. interested? I can send picture to
          > anyone interested. i cannot remember what I paid for
          > these but it will be less than internet. David
          >
          > matthew rosicky <trippnbillie@...> wrote:Hi -
          >
          > I'm looking for some parts for my 87 535i. I'm
          > trying to find a trunklid spoiler that was on the
          > 535is as well as information on where I can try to
          > get
          > a european bumper kit. I'd really appreciate any
          > info
          > you guys can give me.
          >
          > Thanks - Matt

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

          > removed]

          http://messenger.yahoo.com
        • David Brown
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 30, 2004
            I can sent one that I have when it was mounted on the car. I removed it to repaint ( road chips) and decided to sell the car, therefore wish to part out the spoilers and a few other extras. i can send a picture of the rear spoiler tommorrow. cheers . David

            matthew rosicky <trippnbillie@...> wrote: David -

            Thanks for the response. I'd like to see some
            picture's if its not too much trouble.

            Thanks,
            Matt
            --- David Brown <sailandbail@...> wrote:

            > I have a Hartg rear spoiler that I have yet to use.
            > it is in Jet Black with clear coat. It has never
            > been mounted and will sell along with a front
            > airdamn as well. interested? I can send picture to
            > anyone interested. i cannot remember what I paid for
            > these but it will be less than internet. David
            >
            > matthew rosicky <trippnbillie@...> wrote:Hi -
            >
            > I'm looking for some parts for my 87 535i. I'm
            > trying to find a trunklid spoiler that was on the
            > 535is as well as information on where I can try to
            > get
            > a european bumper kit. I'd really appreciate any
            > info
            > you guys can give me.
            >
            > Thanks - Matt

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor