Please, answer.

  • Eimantas Matiukas
    Message 1 of 4 , 3 Nov 05:08
      Hello, I'm new member of this club. I find Bmw e28 very spectacular car and I want to buy it. But first I will know, how much patrol use it. I hope I'll recieve the answer from you. Thanks

      P.S.
      I almost forgot to ask, where can I find pictures with e28 tuning-I need Internet's adress

    • Ron Kall
      Message 2 of 4 , 3 Nov 07:19
        my 1986 528e gets 29 hwy and 21 city

        my 1985 535i gets 26 hwy and 18 city

        --- Eimantas Matiukas <eimantasmatiukas@...>
        wrote:

        > Hello, I'm new member of this club. I find Bmw e28
        > very spectacular car and I want to buy it. But first
        > I will know, how much patrol use it. I hope I'll
        > recieve the answer from you. Thanks
        >
        > P.S.
        > I almost forgot to ask, where can I find pictures
        > with e28 tuning-I need Internet's adress

        > removed]

        =====
        Ron Kall
        Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

        1986 528e
        1985 535i

        Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
        www.yahoo.com
      • Ron Adams
        Message 3 of 4 , 3 Nov 16:03
          Each of my 1986 524td gets 37 highway, 28 city and uses diesel fuel

          Ron Adams

          wrote:

          > Hello, I'm new member of this club. I find Bmw e28
          > very spectacular car and I want to buy it. But first
          > I will know, how much patrol use it. I hope I'll
          > recieve the answer from you. Thanks
          >
          > P.S.
          > I almost forgot to ask, where can I find pictures
          > with e28 tuning-I need Internet's adress

          > removed]

          =====
          Ron Kall
          Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

          1986 528e
          1985 535i

        • a88aza88a
          Message 4 of 4 , 4 Nov 11:58
            if your worried about fuel economy, get a Honda.