PARTS

  • icebreaker991966
    Message 1 of 3 , 4 Nov 11:35
      It's me again, does anyone need parts for cheap money that lives in
      Mass. I'm going to junk my 1985 528e and get a car for the winter,
      if so please email i'll be getting rid of the car this weekend
      thanks.
    • Ron Adams
      Message 2 of 3 , 5 Nov 15:04
        Hi Rodney, what color is the car? I need a 528e hood in Bronzit, if possible, and would like one in good shape if possible. I also need two front blue power seats and a rear blue seat. How much would be yours including shipping to 60156? Thanks.

        Ron Adams

        icebreaker991966 <rodney.oliver@...> wrote:

        It's me again, does anyone need parts for cheap money that lives in
        Mass. I'm going to junk my 1985 528e and get a car for the winter,
        if so please email i'll be getting rid of the car this weekend
        thanks.

      • Brian M. Armstrong
        Message 3 of 3 , 5 Nov 19:54
          Hey, I need good window seals all around. I also need the silver trim
          round the front and rear windows. If yours are still good shoot me a
          price and i'll have ya ship to 65669.
          tks,
          brian a

          --- In bmwe28@..., Ron Adams <landmanron@p...> wrote:
          > Hi Rodney, what color is the car? I need a 528e hood in Bronzit,
          if possible, and would like one in good shape if possible. I also
          need two front blue power seats and a rear blue seat. How much would
          be yours including shipping to 60156? Thanks.

          > Ron Adams
          >

          > icebreaker991966 <rodney.oliver@h...> wrote:
          >
          > It's me again, does anyone need parts for cheap money that lives in
          > Mass. I'm going to junk my 1985 528e and get a car for the winter,
          > if so please email i'll be getting rid of the car this weekend
          > thanks.

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Service.