520i Free for spares, East of England

  • joepietrzak
    Message 1 of 1 , 10 Nov 03:02
      My lovely car has finally given up the ghost and will cost more than
      I can afford to restore. It is being taken for scrap at the weekend.
      If anyone is interested drop me a line. The car is currently at Spot
      On Tuning, Denham, nr Diss, Norfolk. Cheers, Joexxx
      There are a couple of photos here,

      27s+520i&.src=gr&.view=t&.url=http%
      3a//us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/bmwe28/JoeP%2527s%2b520i/JoeP%2527s%
      2bE28.jpg%3fbcSu_jwBn1efW.k9&.cx=150&.cy=112&.type=u