Wash/wipe 82 520i

  • okareka12000
    Message 1 of 1 , 16 Nov 22:01
      Thanks for that info, Paul. Do you know if the relay can be taken
      apart easily (in case it's a loose solder joint problem)? I had that
      problem on my clock panel light. If anyone is going to take apart
      their clock, don't forget to unsolder the 2 terminals visable at the
      top rear before trying to pull the innards out of the casing.These
      wires connect the panel light to the pcb and it's the joint at the
      pcb that comes loose. You need a steady hand to realign the wires
      when reassembling though.A bit of gratuitous information, but it
      might help somebody. Dave