Alloy Wheels on eBay

  • Craig Newman
    Message 1 of 1 , 23 Nov 03:56
      In case anyone is after a set of imperial alloys to replace
      their metrics these are ending soon and aren't very much cash...

      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4504891779&ssPageName=ADME:B:WN:UK:1

      and they are not far from me so if the seller won't ship them
      for the collection/shipping costs I don't mind helping out to
      get them to you.

      Craig

      =====
      MrClegg
      Newsletter Editor - Northumbria Advanced Motorcyclists
      www.NAM-Online.org

      http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com