Re: [bmw e28] SEATS

  • Alan Myler - at home
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2004
      Paul, Is your driver's seat from a UK rhd car? If so, someone with a LHD car
      out there might be interested, as your passenger side seat would make them a
      nice new driver's seat?

      paulhunterm535i wrote:

      > Hi i have some beige cloth front seats and rears seats, immaculate
      > condition but drivers seat is mashed up BMWe28
      >
      > will accept any offers, as im goin to throw em away
      >
      > paul
      > oneshot179@...

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > Service <http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html> .

    • dave ruiz
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2004
        Paul, where are you located? Thanks! -dave Ruiz

        If you plant poison ivy, you won't harvest strawberries. - William Stephens
        When I die, I want to die like my grandfather-- who died peacefully in
        his sleep.
        Not screaming like all the passengers in his car."
        --Author Unknown