workshop manual

  • paulhunterm535i
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 17, 2004
      hi does anyone know where i can download a workshop manual for the e28

      paul
    • paulhunter3456
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2006
        does anyone know where i can get a workshop manual for a 518i e28 im
        especially looking for a wiring diagram.

        paul
      • sunny vadher
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2006
          Hi all,

          I have an e28 M10 (518i) with hunting problems. The car was so bad it used to cut out as soon as I put my foot on the brake. I have changed the air flow meter and this has improved in a little but now need an air bypass valve / idle control valve. Is there anybody out there that can advise me where I can get one?

          Look forward to receiving some sound advise.

          Sunny

        • jose salas
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 8, 2006
            Hi Sunny
            I have an E28 M10 518i 1982 automatic and I had your problems a couple years ago.
            Where are you located??
            I bought those parts from a dealer in California close to LA.
            I think that he can make to you the delivery of the parts in any State in US.

            Let me know if you are interested to find the address to you.
            Changing air bypass valve and idle control vlave. Your car will be other.
            Also if you are thinking in change these OEM parts. I´ll recommend to get a new BOSCH fuel pump and one fuel acumulator if your car use a fuel acumulator
            between the fuel pump and the fuel filter.

            Rgrds
            Jose.