FREE or virtually free 528i SE

  • smerph_smerph
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2004
      Hi,

      Buying a new a new car on Wednesday, not getting any trade in on my C-
      plate 1985 BMW 528i SE.
      Tax runs out at the end of the month, MOT until February. Still
      drives brilliantly and starts first time every time.
      Happy to give away for the price of a taxi from Macclesfield to
      Wilmslow, or free if you give me a lift there!

      Happy Christmas!!
    • yonkyjonah
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 20, 2004
        Hi,

        I'm interested in the car, can you let me have a contact number? Or,
        you can contact me at eh_wot@... or 07879 612171.

        Regards, Andrew
      • tacheeze
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 24, 2004
          I'm interested, very interested.

          You've probably already been sorted out with getting it off your
          hands but if not, contact me, thx