plug wires

  • Brian M. Armstrong
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
      does anyone know of a source for plug wires? i don't want to spend
      the hundreds quoted so far. i only drive my 84' 528e lightly and for
      short distances to work, so it isn't feasible to dump that much into
      it after everything else i have spent. any suggestions would be great
      brain
    • Ron Kall
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
        Brian,

        Kingsbourne of San Diego, CA sells a great set of
        wires with loom for about $110.00 including shipping
        and sales tax. If you are outside of CA, then I doubt
        if there would be tax. I bought a set for both my
        E28's and they work flawlessly.

        --- "Brian M. Armstrong" <barmstrong@...>
        wrote:

        > does anyone know of a source for plug wires? i don't
        > want to spend
        > the hundreds quoted so far. i only drive my 84' 528e
        > lightly and for
        > short distances to work, so it isn't feasible to
        > dump that much into
        > it after everything else i have spent. any
        > suggestions would be great
        > brain

        =====
        Ron Kall
        Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

        1986 528e
        1985 535i

        http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo
      • Automobile Solutions
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005
          I have an account with them and can supply their wire sets for anyone with a fairly good discount
          Steve
          www.stevehaygood.com

          wrote:

          > does anyone know of a source for plug wires? i don't
          > want to spend
          > the hundreds quoted so far. i only drive my 84' 528e
          > lightly and for
          > short distances to work, so it isn't feasible to
          > dump that much into
          > it after everything else i have spent. any
          > suggestions would be great
          > brain

          =====
          Ron Kall
          Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

          1986 528e
          1985 535i

        • Gerald Paul
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4, 2005
            visit bavauto.com
            --- Ron Kall <ronjkall@...> wrote:

            > Brian,
            >
            > Kingsbourne of San Diego, CA sells a great set of
            > wires with loom for about $110.00 including shipping
            > and sales tax. If you are outside of CA, then I
            > doubt
            > if there would be tax. I bought a set for both my
            > E28's and they work flawlessly.
            >

            > --- "Brian M. Armstrong" <barmstrong@...>
            > wrote:
            >

            > > does anyone know of a source for plug wires? i
            > don't
            > > want to spend
            > > the hundreds quoted so far. i only drive my 84'
            > 528e
            > > lightly and for
            > > short distances to work, so it isn't feasible to
            > > dump that much into
            > > it after everything else i have spent. any
            > > suggestions would be great
            > > brain
            > >

            > =====
            > Ron Kall
            > Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
            >

            > 1986 528e
            > 1985 535i

            > Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Get it on your mobile
            > phone.
            > http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo

            The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
            http://my.yahoo.com