after market wheel size

  • mista_car4
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 14, 2005
      will 20" rims fit on a 1987 e28 ? if not what is the largest rim that
      will fit with out rubbing. also what is the correct way to lower this
      vehicle with a slight rake in the front?
    • eeeps99
      Message 2 of 21 , Feb 15, 2005
        I didn't read through it to find the answer to your specific
        question, but here is the complete "Wheel and Tire Guide" for your
        e28: http://www.cowtownzclub.org/tech/e28wheel_tutorial_2004-03-
        02.html

        --- In bmwe28@..., "mista_car4" <mista_car4@y...> wrote:

        > will 20" rims fit on a 1987 e28 ? if not what is the largest rim
        that
        > will fit with out rubbing. also what is the correct way to lower
        this
        > vehicle with a slight rake in the front?
      • Paul Sharp
        Message 3 of 21 , Feb 15, 2005
          Not sure about 20" wheels going on, but I know 18"
          wheels will - mine is currently on 16's at the moment
          but am considering putting 18" M-Parallel replicas on
          my 86 528i which is also lowered by 35mm using apex
          springs and Jamex uprated shocks all round. My pics
          can be viewed at http//www.sharpy.smugmug.com. Hope
          that helps you a bit

          Paul

          Aylsham, Norfolk, UK
          --- mista_car4 <mista_car4@...> wrote:

          > will 20" rims fit on a 1987 e28 ? if not what is the
          > largest rim that
          > will fit with out rubbing. also what is the correct
          > way to lower this
          > vehicle with a slight rake in the front?

        • andrew graham
          Message 4 of 21 , Feb 15, 2005
            16" what..... im currently looking for 16" BBS rims for my 87 535is...... anyone selling or anyone know a great place to buy these type of rims for cheap?

            Paul Sharp <beemerbat@...> wrote:Not sure about 20" wheels going on, but I know 18"

            Message 5 of 21 , Feb 15, 2005
              16" what.....what type of rims? im currently looking for 16" BBS rims for my 87 535is...... anyone selling or anyone know a great place to buy these type of rims for cheap?
              -Andrew

              andrew graham <thelast_graham@...> wrote:16" what..... im currently looking for 16" BBS rims for my 87 535is...... anyone selling or anyone know a great place to buy these type of rims for cheap?

              --- mista_car4 <mista_car4@...> wrote:

              > will 20" rims fit on a 1987 e28 ? if not what is the
              > largest rim that
              > will fit with out rubbing. also what is the correct
              > way to lower this
              > vehicle with a slight rake in the front?

            • tacheeze
              Message 6 of 21 , Feb 15, 2005
                I found http://www.autoalloyz.co.uk/bm.htm to be pretty good

                --- In bmwe28@..., andrew graham <thelast_graham@y...>
                wrote:
                > 16" what.....what type of rims? im currently looking for 16" BBS
                rims for my 87 535is...... anyone selling or anyone know a great
                place to buy these type of rims for cheap?
                > -Andrew
                >
                > andrew graham <thelast_graham@y...> wrote:16" what..... im
                currently looking for 16" BBS rims for my 87 535is...... anyone
                selling or anyone know a great place to buy these type of rims for
                cheap?

                > Paul Sharp <beemerbat@y...> wrote:Not sure about 20" wheels going
                on, but I know 18"
                > wheels will - mine is currently on 16's at the moment
                > but am considering putting 18" M-Parallel replicas on
                > my 86 528i which is also lowered by 35mm using apex
                > springs and Jamex uprated shocks all round. My pics
                > can be viewed at http//www.sharpy.smugmug.com. Hope
                > that helps you a bit
                >
                > Paul
                >
                > Aylsham, Norfolk, UK
                > --- mista_car4 <mista_car4@y...> wrote:
                > >

                > > will 20" rims fit on a 1987 e28 ? if not what is the
                > > largest rim that
                > > will fit with out rubbing. also what is the correct
                > > way to lower this
                > > vehicle with a slight rake in the front?

                > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                Service.

                > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                Service.

              • andrew graham
                Message 7 of 21 , Feb 15, 2005
                  how much is �699 in american dollars? -andrew

                  wrote:
                  > 16" what.....what type of rims? im currently looking for 16" BBS
                  rims for my 87 535is...... anyone selling or anyone know a great
                  place to buy these type of rims for cheap?
                  > -Andrew
                  >
                  > andrew graham <thelast_graham@y...> wrote:16" what..... im
                  currently looking for 16" BBS rims for my 87 535is...... anyone
                  selling or anyone know a great place to buy these type of rims for
                  cheap?

                  > Paul Sharp <beemerbat@y...> wrote:Not sure about 20" wheels going
                  on, but I know 18"
                  > wheels will - mine is currently on 16's at the moment
                  > but am considering putting 18" M-Parallel replicas on
                  > my 86 528i which is also lowered by 35mm using apex
                  > springs and Jamex uprated shocks all round. My pics
                  > can be viewed at http//www.sharpy.smugmug.com. Hope
                  > that helps you a bit
                  >
                  > Paul
                  >
                  > Aylsham, Norfolk, UK
                  > --- mista_car4 <mista_car4@y...> wrote:
                  > >

                  > > will 20" rims fit on a 1987 e28 ? if not what is the
                  > > largest rim that
                  > > will fit with out rubbing. also what is the correct
                  > > way to lower this
                  > > vehicle with a slight rake in the front?

                  > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                  Service.

                  > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                  Service.

                • milkandcereal10
                  Message 8 of 21 , Feb 15, 2005
                    i have 16" Hartge rims on my '85 535i. never had any problem with
                    them. i've seen 17's on an e28 that was lowered around 2 inches, but
                    they were like 35's, they were extremely low profile. looked a little
                    odd to me.

                    wrote:
                    > 16" what.....what type of rims? im currently looking for 16" BBS
                    rims for my 87 535is...... anyone selling or anyone know a great
                    place to buy these type of rims for cheap?
                    > -Andrew
                    >
                    > andrew graham <thelast_graham@y...> wrote:16" what..... im
                    currently looking for 16" BBS rims for my 87 535is...... anyone
                    selling or anyone know a great place to buy these type of rims for
                    cheap?

                    > Paul Sharp <beemerbat@y...> wrote:Not sure about 20" wheels going
                    on, but I know 18"
                    > wheels will - mine is currently on 16's at the moment
                    > but am considering putting 18" M-Parallel replicas on
                    > my 86 528i which is also lowered by 35mm using apex
                    > springs and Jamex uprated shocks all round. My pics
                    > can be viewed at http//www.sharpy.smugmug.com. Hope
                    > that helps you a bit
                    >
                    > Paul
                    >
                    > Aylsham, Norfolk, UK
                    > --- mista_car4 <mista_car4@y...> wrote:
                    > >

                    > > will 20" rims fit on a 1987 e28 ? if not what is the
                    > > largest rim that
                    > > will fit with out rubbing. also what is the correct
                    > > way to lower this
                    > > vehicle with a slight rake in the front?

                    > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                    > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                    Service.

                    > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                    Service.

                  • milkandcereal10
                    Message 9 of 21 , Feb 15, 2005

                      wrote:
                      > 16" what.....what type of rims? im currently looking for 16" BBS
                      rims for my 87 535is...... anyone selling or anyone know a great
                      place to buy these type of rims for cheap?
                      > -Andrew
                      >
                      > andrew graham <thelast_graham@y...> wrote:16" what..... im
                      currently looking for 16" BBS rims for my 87 535is...... anyone
                      selling or anyone know a great place to buy these type of rims for
                      cheap?

                      > Paul Sharp <beemerbat@y...> wrote:Not sure about 20" wheels going
                      on, but I know 18"
                      > wheels will - mine is currently on 16's at the moment
                      > but am considering putting 18" M-Parallel replicas on
                      > my 86 528i which is also lowered by 35mm using apex
                      > springs and Jamex uprated shocks all round. My pics
                      > can be viewed at http//www.sharpy.smugmug.com. Hope
                      > that helps you a bit
                      >
                      > Paul
                      >
                      > Aylsham, Norfolk, UK
                      > --- mista_car4 <mista_car4@y...> wrote:
                      > >

                      > > will 20" rims fit on a 1987 e28 ? if not what is the
                      > > largest rim that
                      > > will fit with out rubbing. also what is the correct
                      > > way to lower this
                      > > vehicle with a slight rake in the front?

                      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                      Service.

                      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                      Service.

                    • James Hills
                      Message 10 of 21 , Feb 15, 2005
                        http//www.sharpy.smugmug.com
                        is not a valid link??

                        Regards

                        Jimmy

                        wrote:
                        > 16" what.....what type of rims? im currently looking for 16" BBS
                        rims for my 87 535is...... anyone selling or anyone know a great
                        place to buy these type of rims for cheap?
                        > -Andrew
                        >
                        > andrew graham <thelast_graham@y...> wrote:16" what..... im
                        currently looking for 16" BBS rims for my 87 535is...... anyone
                        selling or anyone know a great place to buy these type of rims for
                        cheap?

                        > Paul Sharp <beemerbat@y...> wrote:Not sure about 20" wheels going
                        on, but I know 18"
                        > wheels will - mine is currently on 16's at the moment
                        > but am considering putting 18" M-Parallel replicas on
                        > my 86 528i which is also lowered by 35mm using apex
                        > springs and Jamex uprated shocks all round. My pics
                        > can be viewed at http//www.sharpy.smugmug.com. Hope
                        > that helps you a bit
                        >
                        > Paul
                        >
                        > Aylsham, Norfolk, UK
                        > --- mista_car4 <mista_car4@y...> wrote:
                        > >

                        > > will 20" rims fit on a 1987 e28 ? if not what is the
                        > > largest rim that
                        > > will fit with out rubbing. also what is the correct
                        > > way to lower this
                        > > vehicle with a slight rake in the front?

                        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                        Service.

                        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                        Service.

                      • andrew graham
                        Message 11 of 21 , Feb 15, 2005
                          no it is not..... so can anyone help me out? i really need it..... 16" bbs rims

                          James Hills <jimmy@...> wrote:http//www.sharpy.smugmug.com
                          is not a valid link??

                          Regards

                          Jimmy

                          wrote:
                          > 16" what.....what type of rims? im currently looking for 16" BBS
                          rims for my 87 535is...... anyone selling or anyone know a great
                          place to buy these type of rims for cheap?
                          > -Andrew
                          >
                          > andrew graham <thelast_graham@y...> wrote:16" what..... im
                          currently looking for 16" BBS rims for my 87 535is...... anyone
                          selling or anyone know a great place to buy these type of rims for
                          cheap?

                          > Paul Sharp <beemerbat@y...> wrote:Not sure about 20" wheels going
                          on, but I know 18"
                          > wheels will - mine is currently on 16's at the moment
                          > but am considering putting 18" M-Parallel replicas on
                          > my 86 528i which is also lowered by 35mm using apex
                          > springs and Jamex uprated shocks all round. My pics
                          > can be viewed at http//www.sharpy.smugmug.com. Hope
                          > that helps you a bit
                          >
                          > Paul
                          >
                          > Aylsham, Norfolk, UK
                          > --- mista_car4 <mista_car4@y...> wrote:
                          > >

                          > > will 20" rims fit on a 1987 e28 ? if not what is the
                          > > largest rim that
                          > > will fit with out rubbing. also what is the correct
                          > > way to lower this
                          > > vehicle with a slight rake in the front?

                          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                          Service.

                          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                          Service.

                        • James Hills
                          Message 12 of 21 , Feb 15, 2005
                            OOps!!
                            why dont you ask on www.e28club.com or www.bmw5.co.uk ??
                            sure you already frequent them!!

                            Regards

                            Jimmy

                            wrote:
                            > 16" what.....what type of rims? im currently looking for 16" BBS
                            rims for my 87 535is...... anyone selling or anyone know a great
                            place to buy these type of rims for cheap?
                            > -Andrew
                            >
                            > andrew graham <thelast_graham@y...> wrote:16" what..... im
                            currently looking for 16" BBS rims for my 87 535is...... anyone
                            selling or anyone know a great place to buy these type of rims for
                            cheap?

                            > Paul Sharp <beemerbat@y...> wrote:Not sure about 20" wheels going
                            on, but I know 18"
                            > wheels will - mine is currently on 16's at the moment
                            > but am considering putting 18" M-Parallel replicas on
                            > my 86 528i which is also lowered by 35mm using apex
                            > springs and Jamex uprated shocks all round. My pics
                            > can be viewed at http//www.sharpy.smugmug.com. Hope
                            > that helps you a bit
                            >
                            > Paul
                            >
                            > Aylsham, Norfolk, UK
                            > --- mista_car4 <mista_car4@y...> wrote:
                            > >

                            > > will 20" rims fit on a 1987 e28 ? if not what is the
                            > > largest rim that
                            > > will fit with out rubbing. also what is the correct
                            > > way to lower this
                            > > vehicle with a slight rake in the front?

                            > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                            Service.

                            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                            Service.

                          • James Hills
                            Message 13 of 21 , Feb 15, 2005
                              Do you mean M5 rims or something else?
                              I have some 16" bbs rc`s but not a set I think 3 (2 x front 1 x rear) x bolted and 2 (rears) x not bolted but will need to check, PM me on the 5 series forum and I will let you know.

                              Regards

                              Jimmy

                              wrote:
                              > 16" what.....what type of rims? im currently looking for 16" BBS
                              rims for my 87 535is...... anyone selling or anyone know a great
                              place to buy these type of rims for cheap?
                              > -Andrew
                              >
                              > andrew graham <thelast_graham@y...> wrote:16" what..... im
                              currently looking for 16" BBS rims for my 87 535is...... anyone
                              selling or anyone know a great place to buy these type of rims for
                              cheap?

                              > Paul Sharp <beemerbat@y...> wrote:Not sure about 20" wheels going
                              on, but I know 18"
                              > wheels will - mine is currently on 16's at the moment
                              > but am considering putting 18" M-Parallel replicas on
                              > my 86 528i which is also lowered by 35mm using apex
                              > springs and Jamex uprated shocks all round. My pics
                              > can be viewed at http//www.sharpy.smugmug.com. Hope
                              > that helps you a bit
                              >
                              > Paul
                              >
                              > Aylsham, Norfolk, UK
                              > --- mista_car4 <mista_car4@y...> wrote:
                              > >

                              > > will 20" rims fit on a 1987 e28 ? if not what is the
                              > > largest rim that
                              > > will fit with out rubbing. also what is the correct
                              > > way to lower this
                              > > vehicle with a slight rake in the front?

                              > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                              > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                              Service.

                              > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                              Service.

                            • andrew graham

                                wrote:
                                > 16" what.....what type of rims? im currently looking for 16" BBS
                                rims for my 87 535is...... anyone selling or anyone know a great
                                place to buy these type of rims for cheap?
                                > -Andrew
                                >
                                > andrew graham <thelast_graham@y...> wrote:16" what..... im
                                currently looking for 16" BBS rims for my 87 535is...... anyone
                                selling or anyone know a great place to buy these type of rims for
                                cheap?

                                > Paul Sharp <beemerbat@y...> wrote:Not sure about 20" wheels going
                                on, but I know 18"
                                > wheels will - mine is currently on 16's at the moment
                                > but am considering putting 18" M-Parallel replicas on
                                > my 86 528i which is also lowered by 35mm using apex
                                > springs and Jamex uprated shocks all round. My pics
                                > can be viewed at http//www.sharpy.smugmug.com. Hope
                                > that helps you a bit
                                >
                                > Paul
                                >
                                > Aylsham, Norfolk, UK
                                > --- mista_car4 <mista_car4@y...> wrote:
                                > >

                                > > will 20" rims fit on a 1987 e28 ? if not what is the
                                > > largest rim that
                                > > will fit with out rubbing. also what is the correct
                                > > way to lower this
                                > > vehicle with a slight rake in the front?

                                > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                Service.

                                > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                Service.

                              • James Hills
                                Message 15 of 21 , Feb 15, 2005
                                  That page is full of spyware!! and them wheels look like rials to me and not
                                  BBS, try unixnerds site he has them for sale all the time.

                                  Regards

                                  Jimmy

                                  wrote:
                                  > 16" what.....what type of rims? im currently looking for 16" BBS
                                  rims for my 87 535is...... anyone selling or anyone know a great
                                  place to buy these type of rims for cheap?
                                  > -Andrew
                                  >
                                  > andrew graham <thelast_graham@y...> wrote:16" what..... im
                                  currently looking for 16" BBS rims for my 87 535is...... anyone
                                  selling or anyone know a great place to buy these type of rims for
                                  cheap?

                                  > Paul Sharp <beemerbat@y...> wrote:Not sure about 20" wheels going
                                  on, but I know 18"
                                  > wheels will - mine is currently on 16's at the moment
                                  > but am considering putting 18" M-Parallel replicas on
                                  > my 86 528i which is also lowered by 35mm using apex
                                  > springs and Jamex uprated shocks all round. My pics
                                  > can be viewed at http//www.sharpy.smugmug.com. Hope
                                  > that helps you a bit
                                  >
                                  > Paul
                                  >
                                  > Aylsham, Norfolk, UK
                                  > --- mista_car4 <mista_car4@y...> wrote:
                                  > >

                                  > > will 20" rims fit on a 1987 e28 ? if not what is the
                                  > > largest rim that
                                  > > will fit with out rubbing. also what is the correct
                                  > > way to lower this
                                  > > vehicle with a slight rake in the front?

                                  > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                  > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                  Service.

                                  > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                  Service.

                                • andrew graham
                                  Message 16 of 21 , Feb 15, 2005
                                    unixnerds site??? what is the site?

                                    James Hills <jimmy@...> wrote:That page is full of spyware!! and them wheels look like rials to me and not

                                    wrote:
                                    > 16" what.....what type of rims? im currently looking for 16" BBS
                                    rims for my 87 535is...... anyone selling or anyone know a great
                                    place to buy these type of rims for cheap?
                                    > -Andrew
                                    >
                                    > andrew graham <thelast_graham@y...> wrote:16" what..... im
                                    currently looking for 16" BBS rims for my 87 535is...... anyone
                                    selling or anyone know a great place to buy these type of rims for
                                    cheap?

                                    > Paul Sharp <beemerbat@y...> wrote:Not sure about 20" wheels going
                                    on, but I know 18"
                                    > wheels will - mine is currently on 16's at the moment
                                    > but am considering putting 18" M-Parallel replicas on
                                    > my 86 528i which is also lowered by 35mm using apex
                                    > springs and Jamex uprated shocks all round. My pics
                                    > can be viewed at http//www.sharpy.smugmug.com. Hope
                                    > that helps you a bit
                                    >
                                    > Paul
                                    >
                                    > Aylsham, Norfolk, UK
                                    > --- mista_car4 <mista_car4@y...> wrote:
                                    > >

                                    > > will 20" rims fit on a 1987 e28 ? if not what is the
                                    > > largest rim that
                                    > > will fit with out rubbing. also what is the correct
                                    > > way to lower this
                                    > > vehicle with a slight rake in the front?

                                    > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                    > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                    Service.

                                    > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                    Service.

                                  • Ben Broke-Smith
                                    Message 17 of 21 , Feb 15, 2005
                                      Hey mate,

                                      Those are Remotec 17 inch by 8.5 wide on the blue m535i, I think they're
                                      about a 10 offset.

                                      Personally I run a variety of wheels, 17x8.5 ET13 offset, 17x8.5 ET11
                                      offset, and 17x9.5 ET17 offset. I've also run 17x9 M Coupe rims which I
                                      think are probably about a 0 offset, as they sit very flush with the arch.
                                      My car is on spax adjustable shocks and lowering springs, but will be going
                                      to coilovers soon.

                                      As for rim size that fits, you need to think more about offset than wheel
                                      size, 20s would fit with a really crappy offset so they sit right in the
                                      arches. Personally I would, and do run a nice set of 17s or maximum 18s,
                                      wide wheels with a nice flush offset and pick the right tyres to fit your
                                      car. 17x8.5 with around a 10-15 offset with a 225/45/17 tyre fits nicely
                                      with a little arch rolling. Remember the E28 isn't a very big car either,
                                      and 20s will look ridiculous, 18s look right with the Euro M535i bodywork,
                                      but look too big on a car with chrome bumpers, IMHO.

                                      Cheers,

                                      Ben

                                      wrote:
                                      > 16" what.....what type of rims? im currently looking for 16" BBS
                                      rims for my 87 535is...... anyone selling or anyone know a great
                                      place to buy these type of rims for cheap?
                                      > -Andrew
                                      >
                                      > andrew graham <thelast_graham@y...> wrote:16" what..... im
                                      currently looking for 16" BBS rims for my 87 535is...... anyone
                                      selling or anyone know a great place to buy these type of rims for
                                      cheap?

                                      > Paul Sharp <beemerbat@y...> wrote:Not sure about 20" wheels going
                                      on, but I know 18"
                                      > wheels will - mine is currently on 16's at the moment
                                      > but am considering putting 18" M-Parallel replicas on
                                      > my 86 528i which is also lowered by 35mm using apex
                                      > springs and Jamex uprated shocks all round. My pics
                                      > can be viewed at http//www.sharpy.smugmug.com. Hope
                                      > that helps you a bit
                                      >
                                      > Paul
                                      >
                                      > Aylsham, Norfolk, UK
                                      > --- mista_car4 <mista_car4@y...> wrote:
                                      > >

                                      > > will 20" rims fit on a 1987 e28 ? if not what is the
                                      > > largest rim that
                                      > > will fit with out rubbing. also what is the correct
                                      > > way to lower this
                                      > > vehicle with a slight rake in the front?

                                      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                      Service.

                                      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                      Service.

                                    • Ben Broke-Smith
                                      Message 18 of 21 , Feb 15, 2005
                                        Oh my bad, those are 16 inch Remotecs, but I bet they are 8.5 inch wide and
                                        about a 10 offset. I think the 17 inch Remotecs look a bit better though,
                                        fit the car very nicely, looking 'old school' but chunky and purposeful.
                                        There is a red 535i with M535i front and rear bumpers on cardomain with the
                                        17 inch remotecs.

                                        Ben

                                        wrote:
                                        > 16" what.....what type of rims? im currently looking for 16" BBS
                                        rims for my 87 535is...... anyone selling or anyone know a great
                                        place to buy these type of rims for cheap?
                                        > -Andrew
                                        >
                                        > andrew graham <thelast_graham@y...> wrote:16" what..... im
                                        currently looking for 16" BBS rims for my 87 535is...... anyone
                                        selling or anyone know a great place to buy these type of rims for
                                        cheap?

                                        > Paul Sharp <beemerbat@y...> wrote:Not sure about 20" wheels going
                                        on, but I know 18"
                                        > wheels will - mine is currently on 16's at the moment
                                        > but am considering putting 18" M-Parallel replicas on
                                        > my 86 528i which is also lowered by 35mm using apex
                                        > springs and Jamex uprated shocks all round. My pics
                                        > can be viewed at http//www.sharpy.smugmug.com. Hope
                                        > that helps you a bit
                                        >
                                        > Paul
                                        >
                                        > Aylsham, Norfolk, UK
                                        > --- mista_car4 <mista_car4@y...> wrote:
                                        > >

                                        > > will 20" rims fit on a 1987 e28 ? if not what is the
                                        > > largest rim that
                                        > > will fit with out rubbing. also what is the correct
                                        > > way to lower this
                                        > > vehicle with a slight rake in the front?

                                        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                        Service.

                                        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                        Service.

                                      • Paul Sharp
                                        Message 19 of 21 , Feb 16, 2005
                                          Andrew,

                                          16" Alessio sport 5 spoke wheels

                                          Paul

                                          --- andrew graham <thelast_graham@...> wrote:

                                          > 16" what.....what type of rims? im currently looking
                                          > for 16" BBS rims for my 87 535is...... anyone
                                          > selling or anyone know a great place to buy these
                                          > type of rims for cheap?
                                          > -Andrew
                                          >
                                          > andrew graham <thelast_graham@...> wrote:16"
                                          > what..... im currently looking for 16" BBS rims for
                                          > my 87 535is...... anyone selling or anyone know a
                                          > great place to buy these type of rims for cheap?
                                          >
                                          > Paul Sharp <beemerbat@...> wrote:Not sure
                                          > about 20" wheels going on, but I know 18"
                                          > wheels will - mine is currently on 16's at the
                                          > moment
                                          > but am considering putting 18" M-Parallel replicas
                                          > on
                                          > my 86 528i which is also lowered by 35mm using apex
                                          > springs and Jamex uprated shocks all round. My pics
                                          > can be viewed at http//www.sharpy.smugmug.com. Hope
                                          > that helps you a bit
                                          >
                                          > Paul
                                          >
                                          > Aylsham, Norfolk, UK
                                          > --- mista_car4 <mista_car4@...> wrote:
                                          > >

                                          > > will 20" rims fit on a 1987 e28 ? if not what is
                                          > the
                                          > > largest rim that
                                          > > will fit with out rubbing. also what is the
                                          > correct
                                          > > way to lower this
                                          > > vehicle with a slight rake in the front?

                                          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                          > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

                                          > removed]

                                          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                          > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

                                          > removed]

                                        • Paul Sharp
                                          Message 20 of 21 , Feb 16, 2005
                                            Guys,

                                            I just typed it from a computer in my local library
                                            and it loaded up no problem
                                            http://www.sharpy.smugmug.com, try typing it in at the
                                            top of the internet browser screen

                                            Paul