WTB: E28 Project - minimal rust or body damage US PNW

  • alotawatts
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
      Seeking an E28 project car dead or alive with minimal body work
      required. Pacific Northwest US
      Thanks
    • andrew graham
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2005
        i have an 87 535is for you......
        thelast_graham@... -andrew

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2005
          Pics ?
          Where are you located ...more info ?
          Thanks
          Carl
          206 554-7390 days
        • Guy DiCesare
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 26, 2005
            I HAVE A CAR SOMEONE MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN BUYING.
            RIDICULOUS AMOUNT (OVER 25K) IN PARTS/LABOR IN PAST 3
            YEARS. SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA (FOSTER CITY) HAVE
            REPLACED THE FOLLOWING: BILSTEINS FRONT AND REAR.
            BEAUTIFUL BBS WHEELS (BYE BYE METRICS) DRIVESHAFT,
            SUBFRAME MOUNTS, REAR SHOCK MOUNTS (FRONTS ARE FINE)
            LEFT FRONT BALL JOINT AND WHEEL BEARING, UPPER AND (1)
            LOWER CONTROL ARMS (NOT JUST BUSHINGS). LIMITED SLIP
            DIFFERENTIAL AND MOUNT (THESE WERE USED BUT GOOD). FAN
            CLUTCH, ROTORS, PADS, BRAKE ACCUMULATOR, BRAKE/P/S
            REGULATOR, TEMP SENDER,1 FRONT AND BOTH REAR PITMAN
            ARMS, INSTRUMENT CLUSTER, BELTS, HOSES, CAP, ROTOR,
            RECENT PLUGS, BOSCH WIRES, FUEL FILTER, COOLING SYSTEM
            FLUSH AND FILL, RECENT VALVE ADJUSTMENT AND GASKET,
            CAT-BACK bOSAL EXHAUST, THERMOSTAT, FUEL TRANSFER
            PUMP, BRAKE SHOES, ANTENNA MAST MOTOR, A/C RECHARGE
            (VERY COLD) LEATHER RE-DYED AND soooo MANY OTHER
            THINGS I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER. 200K MILES BUT GOES 130+
            MPH. ENGINE (OBVIOUSLY) VERY STRONG. BODY FAIR-SMALL
            DENT ON TRUNK, FEW ROCK DINGS. CAR GETS COMPLIMENTED
            REGULARLY BY TOTAL STRANGERS. I DON'T THINK YOU'LL
            FIND ANOTHER 535IS WITH THIS MANY NEW PARTS. CAR NEEDS
            AN OWNER WHO CAN WORK ON THESE AND WHO APPRECIATES THE
            AMOUNT OF WORK ALREADY COMPLETED. TRULY AWESOME
            RESTORATION POTENTIAL HERE. ASKING 5500.00 (THIS IS A
            STEAL CONSIDERING THE AMOUNT OF WORK DONE).DIAMOND
            BLACK WITH BLACK LEATHER, SUNROOF WORKS. INTERESTED?
            CALL 650 341 2657